How can you forget? He only reminds me every other minute! The funniest is he is half asleep when he gets out of bed to remind me again... boys - it can't get any better!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Today's Mysteries
Last night it started with --- mommy I promise I will be good today! I just want us all to play the Wii tomorrow --- PLEASE do not forget.
How can you forget? He only reminds me every other minute! The funniest is he is half asleep when he gets out of bed to remind me again... boys - it can't get any better!
How can you forget? He only reminds me every other minute! The funniest is he is half asleep when he gets out of bed to remind me again... boys - it can't get any better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment